Salary: $16.00 /hour
We are currently seeking a full-time Non-CDL driver. We require a Passport and a DOT Medical Card (or willing to obtain one).
1: Sunday – Wednesday. Early morning start time (3:00 – 5:00 am). Possibility of an overnight stay in a hotel 1 night.
Grow with an expanding Company! BioTrans, LLC named 17th in Boston’s Fast 50 for 2019. Another measure of our success was being listed among INC Magazines 5000 Fastest Growing companies 4 years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019).
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented and knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Physically load and unload delivery truck in accordance with weight guidelines and limitations.
- Driving in a safe, courteous and defensive manner
- Driving local, long distances and out of state – Possibility of an overnight stay in a hotel 1 night
- Maintain vehicle appearance by ensuring all routine vehicle maintenance is completed and records maintained, Completing Pre and Post trip inspection of vehicles
- Must have passport or willing or Be able to expedite a Passport (we will pay additional cost of expedite)
- Maintain a current DOT physical card or willing to obtain one
- Able to read maps and use GPS
- Comfortable with smartphones – basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Experience driving cargo vans and small box trucks
- Dependable, reliable and willingness to learn and be trained
- Problem solve basic logistics issues
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation
- Climb in and out of trucks with no difficulties
- Preferred Clean driving record
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be at least 21+ years old
We are looking for someone who will grow with our company and become an integral member of our fast-growing organization.
Go to all jobs