We are currently seeking 3 Part-time drivers to join our team in the Atlanta, GA area! Will be servicing the areas in Georgia and Alabama.
Tuesday’s with early morning start times (approximately 2:00 am & 4:00 am), with other days flexibility. Possible overnight with a hotel stay in the Alabama area. Approximately 15-30 hours per week.
BioTrans LLC is a fast-growing, Highly Specialized National Logistics Company catering to the Medical Research & Pharmaceutical Communities with 19 locations throughout the United States.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, have a sense of urgency, organized, and detail oriented. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Physically load and unload delivery truck in accordance with weight guidelines and limitations
- Driving in a safe, courteous and defensive manner
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to dispatch/ managers
- Experience driving cargo vans and small box trucks
- Be a quick learner, detail-oriented, dependable, have a positive attitude and willingness to work
- Read maps and use GPS
- Comfortable with smartphones – basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Show basic knowledge of Pre and Post trip inspection of vehicles
- Problem solve basic logistics issues
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, twist, move, push and pull up to 50 pounds, and prolonged sitting while driving
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Preferred clean driving record
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position
Must be at least 21+ years old
Go to all jobs