We are currently seeking a Class A CDL Cross Country Team Driver’s to run a dedicated Over the Road (OTR) route, every other week (26 weeks/yr.)
This position will be On the Road up to 5 days.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented and knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Automatic 53″ Reefer, newer vehicles
- On The Road (OTR), out of state and long distances (Cross Country)
- Comply with DOT regulations
- Communicate Dispatch to receive delivery instructions
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical and safety concerns and perform preventative maintenance (pre-trip/ post-trip inspections) as required by Federal and State Transportation standards and regulations.
- Must be okay with Team Driving
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class A drivers license required
- A current DOT physical card is preferred or willing to get one
- Preferred Clean driving record
- 1+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred, but will accept applications with less experience.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty. And lift up to 75 lbs. at a time
- Proficient reading Maps and using GPS and other routing systems
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- Demonstrate basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Problem solve basic logistics issues
- Be at least 21+ years old
We are looking for someone who will grow with our company and become an integral member of our fast-growing organization.
Go to all jobs