Salary: $42,000.00 /year
We are seeking a dependable and organized Non-CDL Over the Road (OTR) Team Driverswho possess a great deal of physical and mental stamina on the road and can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
* This job is for existing teams or individuals who are willing to join a team. Perfect for married/in a relationship couples, friend and friend, family members.
Our teams are on the road up to 5 days, mainly weekday but sometimes a weekend.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team Drive – On the Road (OTR) 5 days per trip, out of state and long distances
- Able to drive 26′ Box Truck (sleeper)
- Familiar with ELogs and DOT regulations or willing to learn to use ELOGS
- Comply with DOT regulations
- Communicate with Manager – Dispatching to receive delivery instructions
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical and safety concerns and perform preventative maintenance (pre-trip/ post-trip inspections)
- Must be okay with Team Driving
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- A current DOT physical card is preferred or willing to get one
- Preferred Clean driving record
- 1 year Over the Road – (OTR) experience
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty. And lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Proficient reading Maps and using GPS and other routing systems
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
Go to all jobs