We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, multi-tasker Customer Service Representative to join our team!
BioTrans LLC is a fast-growing, Highly Specialized National Logistics Company catering to the Medical Research & Pharmaceutical Communities with 19 locations throughout the United States.
Position Summary: In this role, you will answer product and service questions; process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and review emails and voicemails from customer contacts; research and respond to necessary requests
- Responsible for collecting and processing data into SharePoint (Microsoft Office web-based, document management and storage system) linked with our clients
- Data entry of daily pick up and deliveries of jobs
- Work with Operations Manager on various projects as needed
- Gathers, organizes and compiles documents (e.g. pricing documents, invoices, and other paperwork) to be distributed to operations, accounting, and other company departments according to established standards.
- Communicates with customers and drivers regarding delivery changes (e.g. late trucks, route changes) and with co-workers to collaboratively resolve issues or concerns.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills including phone etiquette
- Detail/process/deadline oriented, quick learner, and multi-tasker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to sit at a designated work station for extended periods of time
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Xcelerator system
- Ability to type at or above 35 wpm.
- Self-starter, team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent degree
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Ability to resolve unexpected situations promptly and to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Go to all jobs