Little Ferry, NJ
Salary: $16.50 /hour
Our Little Ferry, NJ Hub is currently seeking a Full-time driver to join our team!
BioTrans LLC is a fast-growing, Highly Specialized National Logistics Company catering to the Medical Research & Pharmaceutical Communities with 19 locations throughout the United States.
Full time driver position. Early morning’s start times (approximately 1:00 am). Approximate hours 30 – 38 hours.
**A current DOT medical card is preferred or willing to obtain one.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle in a safe, timely manner in all size vans and 22″ and 24″ ft box trucks
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Use route navigation apps and knowledge of area to make delivery’s to customers on time, adaptability of area’s
- When applicable, complete daily maintenance checks on company delivery vehicle and notify manager of any issues
- Warehouse duties – Clean, wash and sanitize truck’s
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be at least 21+ years of Age
- Current, valid driver’s license (CDL NOT required)
- Must have a current DOT medical card or willing to obtain one**
- Experience driving cargo van’s and box truck’s
- Preferred Clean driving record
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull up to 50 pounds, and prolonged sitting
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to utilize a mobile/navigation device (GPS) for purposes of navigation/route optimization and familiar with scanning devices
- Demonstrate basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Familiar with ELogs and DOT regulations
- Ability to take and follow directions and work well with others as part of team
- Previous delivery driving experience is a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work as needed preferred
- Exceptional customer and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively, professionally, with tact and diplomacy
- Be a quick learner, detail-oriented, dependable, have a positive attitude and willingness to work
Go to all jobs