Salary: $250.00 /day
Class A CDL Team needed or Solo drivers looking to Team!
This position will be On the Road (OTR) up to 5 days a week. Days can vary.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented and knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Good communications skills are essential.
Grow with an expanding Company! BioTrans, LLC named 17th in Boston’s Fast 50! Another measure of our success being listed among INC Magazines 5000 Fastest Growing companies 4 years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team Drive – On the Road (OTR) up to 5 days per trip, out of state and long distances
- Driving Automatic 40″ Reefer w/sleeper – Newer vehicle
- Comply with DOT regulations – Maintain Electronic Logs
- Communicate with Manager – Dispatching to receive delivery instructions
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical and safety concerns and perform preventative maintenance (pre-trip/ post-trip inspections)
- Excellent customer service and presentation when on a customer job site
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment – Must be okay with Team Driving
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class A driver’s license required
- A current DOT physical card is preferred or willing to get one
- Preferred Clean driving record
- 1 year Over the Road – (OTR) experience
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all applicants for this position
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty. And lift up to 75 lbs. at a time
- Proficient reading Maps and using GPS and other routing systems
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- Demonstrate basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Problem solve basic logistics issues
- Must be 21+ years old
We are looking for someone who will grow with our company and become an integral member of our fast-growing organization.
Go to all jobs