Class A CDL Team needed or Solo drivers looking to Team!
This position will be On the Road (OTR) up to 4/5 days a week.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented and knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
Grow with an expanding Company! BioTrans, LLC named 17th in Boston’s Fast 50 growing private companies in Massachusetts! Another measure of our success being listed among INC Magazines 5000 Fastest Growing companies 3 years in a row (2016,2017 & 2018).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team Drive – On the Road (OTR) up to 4/5 days per trip, out of state and long distances
- Driving Automatic 40″ Reefer w/sleeper – Newer vehicle
- Comply with DOT regulations – Maintain Electronic Logs
- Communicate with Manager – Dispatching to receive delivery instructions
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical and safety concerns and perform preventative maintenance (pre-trip/ post-trip inspections)
- Excellent customer service and presentation when on a customer job site
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Maintain a valid Class A CDL and current DOT medical card
- Preferred Clean driving record
- 1+ year Over the Road – (OTR) experience
- Ability to complete detailed reports, manifests and time sheets and submit them on time
- BioTrans requires pre-employment testing, including a drug/alcohol test and a background check for all applicants for this position
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty. Lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Proficient reading Maps and using GPS and other routing systems
- Climb in and out of box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- Demonstrate basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Be at least 21+ years old
- Medical – Individual & Family
- Benefits with Aflac – Short/Long Term Disability, Dental, Accident, Illness, etc.
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Paid Time off
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
Go to all jobs