Salary: $16.00 /hour
Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!
We are currently seeking a full-time Non-CDL driver. We require a Passport and a Valid DOT Medical Certification (or willing to obtain one). Experience driving cargo vans and box truck’s. We provide a company vehicle, and all equipment needed for delivery.
Monday – Wednesday. Early morning start time (3:00 – 5:00 am). Possibly an overnight stay via hotel 1 night. Approximately 30-35 hours.
We are looking for drivers who are reliable, organized, and detail oriented and knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Good communications skills are essential. Our drivers are team players but should be able to work with little supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physically load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle in a safe, timely manner
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Ability to utilize a mobile/navigation device (GPS) for purposes of navigation/route optimization and familiar with scanning devices
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, twist, move, push and pull up to 50 pounds, and prolonged sitting while driving
- Driving local, long distances and out of state – possibly an overnight stay in a hotel 1 night
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to dispatch/ managers
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 21+ years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have passport or willing orBe able to expedite a Passport (we will pay additional cost of expedite)
- The ability to communication in a positive, courteous manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/ managers.
- Maintain a current DOT Medical Certification (or willing to obtain one)
- Have a general familiarity with the delivery area and ability to read maps and use GPS
- Comfortable with smartphones – basic computer skills (email, print & scan, Word)
- Experience driving cargo vans and small box trucks
- Dependable, reliable and willingness to learn and be trained
- Problem solve basic logistics issues
- Have reliable transportation
- Climb in and out of cargo vans/box trucks repeatedly with no difficulties
- Preferred Clean driving record
- Both a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check are required for all final candidates.
Go to all jobs